Shorten resolution times for addressing network or service-related problems with the AXOS® Diagnostics Toolbox
Diagnostics Toolbox Overview
Your very own virtual technician in the field
While traditional support approaches will always have a role to support service calls, advanced remote diagnostic capabilities add new levels of serviceability and flexibility in order to address future increased volume of services demand.
The toolbox that addresses all of your service troubleshooting needs
- Local packet capture
- AXOS remote packet capture
- Video channel analyzer
- High-availability upgrade
AXOS local packet capture
- Tool utilizes command line packet analyzer tcpdump to display and inspect TCP/IP and other data packets
- Verify data delivery and integrity
- Quick time to resolution—no truck rolls
Remote packet capture
- Tool utilizes network protocol analyzer Wireshark
- Captures packet stream and redirects it to remote Linux server running Wireshark application
- Embedded packet capture tool that puts a virtual technician on site
AXOS video channel analyzer
- Ideal for troubleshooting subscriber video
- Isolate network from STB issues
AXOS high-availability upgrade
- Modular, stateful nature
- Reduce/eliminate the need for maintenance releases
- Minimize unplanned downtime using self-diagnosis, self-healing and process auto-start capabilities
Benefits and features
How would your business benefit if you could reduce service calls?
Initiating truck rolls is expensive. Eliminating one truck roll could save between $150-$1,000 per service call.
Unplanned outages impact end user experience leading to increased customer dissatisfaction levels.
Redirect cost savings into securing new revenue streams by fueling new customer acquisition initiatives.
News and insights
Ensuring connectivity virtually when it matters most
Remote network troubleshooting
In this webinar, Calix experts discuss the tools incorporated in the Intelligent Access Systems that will provide you invaluable insights into what is going on in your network and help eliminate the need to initiate a truck roll.
Related products and services
Additional ways to accelerate success
The E9-2 Intelligent Edge System brings 100G, high density OLT, aggregation and subscriber management together to help you transform and simplify your existing or new access network.
- Network Innovation OS
- Services Management Connectors
- Integration and Testing Sandbox
- Software Modules
- Professional Services
- Intelligent Access
- Calix Cloud
- Engagement Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Operations Cloud