Simplify existing and new networks with modular software building blocks
Build a simplified network with AXOS modules
Whether you need a traditional Layer 2 network architecture or a simplified Layer 3 network architecture that consolidates multiple systems, AXOS allows a modular approach to network design to meet any deployment scenario.
Build the last network you’ll ever build, the first time you build it
- New networks
- Existing networks
Transform your existing network
Utilize the E9-2 Intelligent Edge System to support distributed OLTs.
- Simplify and automate subscriber and service workflows
- Reduce TCO and time-to-market
- Apply policy closest to the subscriber
Benefits and Features
Optimizing service truck rolls is imperative in order for survival
Choose the network architecture that fits their deployment scenarios.
Simplified network architecture allows for automated IP address management.
Collapse multiple network functions into a single system.
- Bring IP routing intelligence into the access network
- Gain visibility into your access network
- Provide greater flexibility and security
- Bring edge routing including MPLS into the access network
- Transform your existing access network to a routed network
- Consolidate subscriber and services management closer to the subscriber facing network
- Simplify your network workflows and take a step toward enhancing the subscriber experience
News and insights
Stay informed with the latest
Reducing OpEx by simplifying networks
What are the operational and time to market benefits of simplifying your network? In order to get an answer to this question, we recently did a financial modelling exercise with inputs from service providers. This study quantified benefits a service provider would realize by simplifying their network using a modular, stateful, hardware and service abstracted software platform and converging multiple central office functions onto a single system.
Building blocks designed for transforming or building a new network
The Network Innovation Platform (AXOS) modular architecture allows service providers to choose the network architecture that fits their deployment scenarios, from a traditional Layer 2 network architecture to a simplified Layer 3 network architecture that consolidates multiple systems and moves service enabling network functions closer to the subscriber facing network.
Provision subscribers and services from a common place in the network with Intelligent Access.
Related products and services
The E9-2 Intelligent Edge System brings 100G, high density OLT, aggregation and subscriber management together to help you transform and simplify your existing or new access network.
- Network Innovation OS
- Services Management Connectors
- Diagnostics Toolbox
- Integration and Testing Sandbox
- Professional Services
- Intelligent Access EDGE
- Calix Cloud
- Engagement Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Operations Cloud