Managed service for multifamily housing
Broadband service providers (BSPs) will be able to easily deliver world-class managed Wi-Fi services with tenant self-service automation—once exclusive to luxury apartments—to all multi-dwelling units (MDUs)
SmartMDU Will Enable Broadband Providers To Transform How They Serve Tenants and Property Owners of Multi-Dwelling Units
Properties managers want something more than business-as-usual broadband
The multi-dwelling unit (MDU) market is experiencing rapid growth of new multifamily housing properties, driven by economic growth, changing demographics, and evolving lifestyles.
And these new apartment complexes require more amenities and improved technologies designed to attract and retain tenants, as well as provide automation and lower maintenance costs.
A win-win MDU business model
- Property managers
- Service providers
- Exclusive service provider to the MDU property, with long-term contracts
- Personalized in-unit broadband for tenants
- Remote support from service provider
- Property management system integration
- Exclusive service provider to property, with long-term contracts
- Eliminate truck rolls for routine operations with automated instant-on tenant services and upgrades
- Calix Cloud systems integration drives operational efficiencies
- Delight tenants with a personalized in-unit and property-wide Wi-Fi lifestyle experience
- Automated instant-on tenant services and upgrades means less reliance on customer support calls
Benefits and features
Connecting MDU building technology to MDU business model success
Drive operational efficiencies for the property manager and service provider with Calix Cloud systems integration.
Delight tenants with a personalized in-unit and property-wide Wi-Fi lifestyle experience.
Eliminate truck rolls for routine operations with automated instant-on tenant services and upgrades.
Meet the concurrent tenant and building infrastructure needs with a shared Wi-Fi infrastructure.
Related products and services
Additional capabilities to elevate the subscriber experience
Learn what it takes to build and manage broadband services through Broadband Academy's five stages of building a successful broadband business.
Value-added resources and expert guidance to achieve and exceed objectives, accelerate their time-to-value, and obtain maximum return on Calix Cloud, Premises, and Access investments.
- Smart Start for Managed Services
- GigaSpire BLAST Systems
- Calix Cloud
- Broadband Academy
- Education Services
- Customer Success