We’ve had lots of great feedback on Part One and Part Two of this blog series. And you’ve likely made some decisions on launching your parental control offering. The promise of an ultimate Wi-Fi experience is not just ensuring that your subscribers have the latest Wi-Fi that supports all their devices and works everywhere in their home. It’s also about providing value-added services to deliver convenience, balance, and peace of mind.
If you are just getting started, here are some tips to help you plan. First, contact your success manager at Calix to help you navigate this process.
- Train your staff to sell and support ExperienceIQ and CommandIQ.
- Enable access to the service so they personally understand all the benefits.
- Review and incorporate how-to’s and frequently asked questions into your internal and external education.
- Update your website.
- Develop your marketing campaign plan and calendar.
Now, it’s time to launch. Here’s how:
1. Use your data and insights to segment your market.
- Target #1: Parents and grandparents within your subscriber base or membership
- Target #2: Subscribers or members who’ve set up Basic Parental Control Profiles within CommandIQ or your personalized app
2. Identify the best channels to reach subscribers. There are likely lots of great channels for you to reach these groups, including things like your website, bill inserts, bill messages, direct mail, social media, and email. With just a few clicks, you can leverage the mobile notification feature within Calix Marketing Cloud to directly send your target audience a meaningful, relevant message with an upgrade offer for ExperienceIQ.
3. Reach them efficiently, using existing content. You can quickly brand and go to market, with messaging proven to grow adoption and engagement for these services.
As always, Calix is here to help you.
- Check out the collateral, campaigns, and templates you can use in our Electronic Content Builder (My Calix login required) to make sure your brand stays front and center as you deliver these ultimate experiences.
- Work with your success manager at Calix to help you implement this plan step by step. We’ve got everything you need to succeed.
Start today—because your competitors won’t wait for you to catch up.