Municipalities have a new must-attend event happening this fall, as Mountain Connect is bringing their fall event, Smart City Symposium, to Las Vegas on October 28. This event will be held in conjunction with Calix ConneXions, October 27-30.
The mission of the Smart City Symposium is to educate municipal leadership on best practices on how to implement Smart Technology infrastructure, no matter what stage of growth your community is in. This Symposium is free for ConneXions attendees and will focus on the following:
- Lessons learned from actual implementations
- Smart Grid
- How to improve constituent engagement, feedback and touch points
- Community sustainability through Smart Public Safety and Healthcare
- Data gathering, security, privacy, and analytics
In addition to the Smart City Symposium, municipalities will also have a multitude of sessions to choose from on the ConneXions agenda. Sessions answer questions around funding options, give regulatory updates, and showcase panels of success stories of municipalities deploying broadband networks from across the country.
ConneXions session topics include:
- Ask the Experts: The “Secret Sauce” for a Successful Community Development Network Initiative
- Municipalities: Don’t Let Your Community Get Left Behind
- Ask the Experts: Public-Private Partnerships
- Ask the Experts: Regulatory and Industry Updates
Review the ConneXions agenda here, then head to the site and register. The Smart City Symposium is included in the ConneXions registration fee.
Want a full view of value and reasons to attend? Download our customizable municipality ROI letter that you can provide to your manager when persuading them to make the trip.
Don't miss your opportunity to gain access to unparalleled knowledge, the latest innovations, and a stronger connection with your fellow peers.
Registration is your first step in your ConneXions journey. Register by September 23 to take advantage of the Early Bird Registration rate.