The best four days of the year are right around the corner; are you registered to attend Calix ConneXions yet? Or do you need some help getting to the industry’s premier breakthrough technology showcase and educational event?
Is the fact that 99 percent of attendees would recommend the event to their colleagues be enough? Would the data point that the session content value rated an average of 4.6 out of 5 spark your interest? Let us prepare you with four reasons why you should attend ConneXions.
- Learning opportunities from the best in the industry - Calix is bringing in experts from around the world to deliver keynote addresses, host sessions, and lead workshops focused on the latest trends and emerging technologies:
- 65+ breakout sessions
- 12 workshops tracks tailored to service provider roles
- Industry luminaries like Steve Saunders, Founder of Light Reading
- Renowned creativity coach, TED speaker and bestselling author Erik Wahl
- Executive speakers from many of the world’s most innovative service providers
- Calix ConneXions will increase ROI - In addition to on-site certification testing this year, we are also offering hands-on technology demos and whiteboard architecture sessions that can show new directions for managing networks more efficiently:
- New platforms and success stories that can show an achievable path to an 80 percent reduction in OPEX
- New cloud solutions that can lead to a 90 percent improvement in customer support efficiency
- Marketing case studies that have demonstrated 49 percent increases in the ARPU of targeted subscribers by leveraging analytics
- Gain new ConneXions - For the first-time ever, Calix is opening the doors to allow non-Calix customers service providers to attend. Join thousands of your peers and partners and build up your professional network. No other industry event gives you access to this many professionals from around the world.
- See new solutions unveilings first hand - Calix launched more products in 2017 than any year in our history. At ConneXions, you will see the latest innovations, test drive product demos, and discuss how your company can take advantage of these new technologies with Calix experts and partners.
We’re counting the days until we see you in Las Vegas. Register now to save your spot and take advantage of the early bird rate, which expires on September 8.
Need more help getting approval to attend? Click here to download a letter and help provide your manager the business case for attending.