Calix has partnered with Ericsson to bring Calix’ Industry Leading access solutions to service providers worldwide in conjunction with their complementary portfolio of products and services.
Communication is changing the way we live and work. Ericsson plays a key role in this evolution, using innovation to empower people, business and society. Ericsson provides communications networks, telecom services and support solutions, making it easier for people all over the globe to communicate. For the Broadband Access market, Ericsson has been partnering with Calix since 2012 to offer next generation Broadband Access products and services to its customers worldwide.
• Approximately 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through network equipment supplied by Ericsson
• The networks Ericsson supports for operators serve more than 2.5 billion subscribers
• Ericsson provides managed services for operators that serve more than 1 billion subscribers.
• Ericsson has 37,000 granted patents, comprising one of the industry’s strongest portfolios
• Ericsson has over 65,000 services professionals
• Ericsson has customers in more than 180 countries
HEADQUARTERS: Stockholm, Sweden
PRESIDENT AND CEO: Hans Vestberg
EMPLOYEES: 118,000 in December 2014
NET SALES: SEK 228.0 billion in 2014 (USD 33.1 billion in 2014)
OPERATING MARGIN: 7.4% in 2014
OPERATING INCOME: SEK 16.8 billion in 2014
NET CASH: SEK 27.6 billion in 2014
SHARES: Class A and Class B shares, traded on Nasdaq Stockholm