The Calix P-Series is the industry's broadest portfolio of innovative, standards-based optical network terminals (ONTs) for residential and business services, as well as mobile backhaul applications. Calix ONTs are the most widely deployed fiber access devices in North America, with over 750 service providers deploying today. All Calix 700GE ONTs -- as well as the 836GE Residential Service Gateway (RSG) -- have built-in intelligence that auto-detects the technology of the OLT and supports both 2.5 GPON or point-to-point gigabit Ethernet. If the technology used at the OLT is changed, the ONTs automatically sense the change and synch up to the different standard. This technology provides the ultimate in future-proofing the network and ensures a smooth migration for service providers, without the high cost of truck rolls or changing out ONTs at the customer premises.
- Flexible, innovative design with auto-detect technology
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet interfaces
- Robust voice, video, and data services support
- Integrated video support for IPTV and one-way and two-way RF video
- Remote ONT configuration and activation using the unique Calix Smart Activate
Learn more about the Calix 700GE ONTs
Download the Calix Unified Access portfolio brochure (PDF)